THE OFFICIAL ANNUAL EVENT OF
THE NATURAL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATION
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS. GROWING THE INDUSTRY.
As a sponsor of The Big Natural, your business receives a multitude of benefits, including brand advertisement and visibility, speaking opportunities, product showcasing, and more.
Please reach out to email@example.com for more details.
Offering two days of industry-driven, educational sessions, workshop programming, case studies and interactive discussions. Plus, there will be ample time for networking and benchmarking. The Big Natural will bring together industry leaders, innovators and government officials who will share insights that will educate, empower and spark innovative ideas to drive the industry forward.
INCLUDED AS PART OF YOUR EVENT EXPERIENCE :
- Complimentary attendance to the main conference session
- Advance access to the attendee list so your time on-site can be maximized
- 5+ hours of built-in time for networking and making one-to-one connections
AN INDUSTRY EVENT UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU’VE ATTENDED BEFORE. THE BIG NATURAL WILL OFFER :
- Industry-specific educational sessions developed by you to address your most pressing business and regulatory concerns as an industry
- Executive-level speakers who will provide in-depth discussion of real-world challenges/issues as well as practical lessons you can take back to your company and implement across your operations
- Focus on business innovation, finance, investment and global market opportunities relevant to the natural products space
- Breakout sessions that will explore discrete issues faced by business unit and department heads spanning regulatory, compliance, legal, marketing and business functions
“The accelerating pace of science-based innovation, particularly in the area of improving athletic performance with natural products and nutrients is very compelling for the consumer. These innovations provide a strong platform for brand marketers to capitalize on and to help grow their businesses. The Big Natural proved to be the place where natural products executives meet to move our business – and the entire industry forward.”
JOE WEISS, PRESIDENT | NUTRITION 21
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Big Natural attracts a diverse cross-section of senior executives spanning the C-suite as well as department leadership within the Retail, CPG, Natural, Health Foods, Supplements and Investment sectors with budget and/or human capital responsibility in the following areas:
- Strategy & Product Development
- Legal, Regulatory & Compliance
- Digital Initiatives, Branding, Marketing and Advertising
- Merchandising, Distribution & E-Commerce
- Analytics and Big Data
- Customer Experience and Customer Service
- Business Development & Finance
- Quality & Scientific Affairs
“The Big Natural presents timely information that is highly relevant to our business, and directionally of use as we look to the future. Our attendees share their learnings with internal stakeholders so Bodybuilding.com can better capitalize on opportunities that will impact our top and bottom lines.”
JOHN VENARDOS, VICE PRESIDENT, REGULATORY AFFAIRS | BODYBUILDING.COM
A discounted room block has been secured for guests of NPA’s The Big Natural at MGM National Harbor.
Rooms are available starting at the rate of $249/night (single occupancy) + applicable resort fees and taxes.
To receive our preferential rate, please reserve your room by calling the MGM National Harbor at (844) 646-6847
Speakers for The Big Natural
Jim Emme, CEO, NOW Health Group
Mark A. LeDoux, CEO of Natural Alternatives International and Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Natural Products Association
Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., President and CEO of the Natural Products Association
Please ensure your contact information is correct. We will be sending an invoice for you to remit payment and confirm your registration.